Sunday, February 19, 2012

Clustering of the Data

Hi Everybody !
I am working on Clustering of the data.I have database of the dictionary including Antonyms and Synonyms.
I have to detect the sense and throw a output for the relevant words [ you can say including the Antonyms].
please tell me how to cluster the data so that it can be more efficient and it can throw more relevant words.

For expamles : if i put the input " Hotel"
it can throw "public house, resort, roadhouse, rooming house, scratch crib, spa, tavern"

like more near to these words....

Please help me to find the good algorithm.

Regards,You must be using Wordnet for extracting the semantic relation among words. If yes, then, Wordnet, would directly give you the sense and related terms.
You may also use the "Cosine Similarity" Algorithm, for clustering.

No comments:

Post a Comment