Saturday, February 25, 2012

CmdExec job failed

Hi,
I created a job on sql server 2000, using the Operating System Command
option, under the command box, I inserted the command cmd /C
e:\docs\extracts\scripts\make_asal.bat, but when I try to run it, I get this
error message Executed as user:SEFDBA\sqlseragent.
'e:\docs\extracts\scripts\make_asal.bat' is not recognized as an internal or
external command, operable program or batch file. Process Exit Code 1.
The step failed. Please help, what am I doing wrong? Thanks.
New SQL Server DBA
Check the path and .bat file spelling? Type the exact same thing in from a
CMD prompt and see if it works.
HTH
Jerry
"Newbie" <Newbie@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:50ECA2ED-CAD2-4077-9C6F-BB606D4951F4@.microsoft.com...
> Hi,
> I created a job on sql server 2000, using the Operating System Command
> option, under the command box, I inserted the command cmd /C
> e:\docs\extracts\scripts\make_asal.bat, but when I try to run it, I get
> this
> error message Executed as user:SEFDBA\sqlseragent.
> 'e:\docs\extracts\scripts\make_asal.bat' is not recognized as an internal
> or
> external command, operable program or batch file. Process Exit Code 1.
> The step failed. Please help, what am I doing wrong? Thanks.
> --
> New SQL Server DBA

No comments:

Post a Comment